I Miss You When You're Gone!

9 iul. 2007


hold on to love, that is what I do, now that I've found you. and from above, everything's stinking, they're not around you. and in the night, I could be helpless.
I could be lonely, sleeping without you. and in the day, everything's complex. there's nothing simple, when I'm not around you but, I miss you when your gone, that is what I do, ba-baby. and its going to carry on, that is what I knew, hey baby. hold on to my hands, I feel like sinking, sinking without you. and to my mind, everything’s stinking, stinking without you. and in the night I could be helpless. I could be lonely, sleeping without you. and in the day, everything's complex. there's nothing simple, when I'm not around you. and I miss you when your gone, that is what I do, ba-baby. and its going to carry on, that is what I knew, hey baby. bby cum spui tu.

0 comentarii: